FUNNY, Frame Users Network, NY Meeting

Subject: FUNNY, Frame Users Network, NY Meeting
From: Jodi Richard <jrichard -at- DOUBLECLICK -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 14:05:37 -0400

Hi there,

The FUNNY meeting in NY will be Monday, 11/4/96 at 7:00 pm. The meeting
will be held at Adobe's Sales office on Madison Avenue. If there is any
topic that you would like to see covered, or that you would like to
present, please let me know ASAP. We are currently working on a
presentation but welcome and encourage your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,

Jodi A. Richard
jrichard -at- doubleclick -dot- net