New searchable archive feature

Subject: New searchable archive feature
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 18:56:21 -0400

We've just updated the search server and it now includes the ability to see
a summary of hits. When you do a basic search, you'll see a new option
called "Highlight Hits". We'll be adding this capability to advanced
searches "real soon now". Hope you find this new feature useful.

This new feature applies to the WinHelp-L list, the Technical Writing list,
and Guy Kawasaki's Macintosh EvangeList.

Michael Krigsman
Cambridge Publications, Inc.
http://www.documentation.com