I need a favor

Subject: I need a favor
From: Tina Wright <wrightl3 -at- MENTOR -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 11:18:40 -0500

Hi, Everyone!

I'm working on a class project on surveys and questionnaires. My partner
and I are researching Tech Writing grad programs. I know that many
members had a lot to offer on this topic. Would anyone be willing to
participate in a very brief survey? It would only take a few minutes of
your time and would be greatly appreciated. I only need three survey-ees.
Please respond directly to me:

wrighttl -at- mentor -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu

Thanks,

Tina Wright
Technical Writing Student
Purdue University