Word 7: Is it a hog?

Subject: Word 7: Is it a hog?
From: Steven Jong <SteveJong -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 19:59:46 -0400

(I hope this post is sufficiently interesting even though it's
tool-oriented... 8^)

We are slowly upgrading the PCs in our department. We moved to Windows 95;
now we seem to need Word 7 (for RoboHELP 95). But the hardware is still a
486.
The question is: Is Word 7 such a resource hog that we have to scratch for a
Pentium-class machine? Or can we reasonably hope to use the software on
the machines we've got? Money's tight... 8^(

-- Steve

Steven Jong, Documentation Group Leader ("Typo? What tpyo?")
Lightbridge, Inc, 281 Winter St., Waltham, MA 02154 USA
<jong -at- lightbridge -dot- com>, 617.672.4902 [voice], 617.890.2681 [FAX]