Re: Advice on CGI-Perl scripting

Subject: Re: Advice on CGI-Perl scripting
From: Rod Copeland <rodsmine -at- CITILINK -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 22:29:52 PST

In article <199609282334 -dot- JAA27006 -at- mail -dot- mel -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au>, you say...

>Hello,
>I hope this is not off topic, but I am learning CGI/Perl scripting.
>What I would like to know is:
>1. Do I need an interpreter to run a Perl script?
>2. If the answer to 1, is yes, can I get a Perl interpreter for
>Windows 3.11/95?

Win 3.11 means you have a 'normal' DOS; PERL 4.0M4 is available for DOS and
works quite nicely.

>3. If the answer to 2, is yes, where can I get the interpreter?

Somewhere in the Software/Netstuff page of my website you should be able to
either find a link to a site that has it or a link to a site that points to
it.
--
Rod Copeland <rodsmine -at- citilink -dot- com>
http://www.citilink.com/~rodsmine/