Re: Silly tests?

Subject: Re: Silly tests?
From: Robin Harkleroad <robinh -at- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:06:27 -0500

You wrote:

"When she presented this task to the class,
everyone initially took Stephen Victor's attitude: what the
fuck does this have to do with technical writing, and why
are you insulting my intelligence with this? (This attitude
is less forgivable for a student, but still surprising for..."

I found the language in your post offensive and did not read past the
vulgar language.

I personally would appreciate it if you would refrain from using vulgar
language in your communications. We are writers and I think that more
creative words are available in our vocabularies.\

Robin

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-