Re: Indexing discussion

Subject: Re: Indexing discussion
From: WRONECKI Frederic DG <frederic -dot- wronecki -at- FRANCETELECOM -dot- FR>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 14:18:09 +0200

Hazel Blumberg-McKee wrote
> Someone who subscribes to TECHWR-L and to Index-L mentioned that
> If any of you have saved these indexing postings, I would appreciate
> it greatly if you would send them to me. I apologize if this message is
an
> inappropriate one and if I've taken up bandwidth unnecessarily.

Hazel,
Eric Ray, our beloved listowner, informed us recently of an archive Web site
where your can find and search all postings on the list :
http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html
Once you've tried it, you'll find it definitely useless to store any more
posting in your PC !

Frederic Wronecki
France Telecom, Paris, France
mailto : frederic -dot- wronecki -at- francetelecom -dot- fr