Indexing discussion

Subject: Indexing discussion
From: Hazel Blumberg-McKee <hazelcb -at- POLARIS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:45:26 -0400

Someone who subscribes to TECHWR-L and to Index-L mentioned that TECHWR-L
had a lively discussion of indexing in the past few weeks. If any of you
have saved these indexing postings, I would appreciate it greatly if you
would send them to me. I apologize if this message is an inappropriate
one and if I've taken up bandwidth unnecessarily.

TIA,