Re: Tech Writer Responsibilities

Subject: Re: Tech Writer Responsibilities
From: "Kim L. Shaw" <103205 -dot- 402 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 16:12:32 EDT

In addition to all the excellent reasons others have mentioned for accepting a
marketing assignment, you may also find you ENJOY the work! I do marketing and
promotional pieces from time to time, and I find they're a nice break from
policy/procedure manuals. This kind of writing stretches my range and offers a
welcome opportunity for fun and creativity.

Kim Shaw
Words & Graphics Inc.
103205 -dot- 402 -at- compuserve -dot- com