Re: Why not to credit writers

Subject: Re: Why not to credit writers
From: Gary Comins <gcomins -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 10:31:11 -0400

In reference to a writer leaving a company, while the manuals still bear
that person's name:

I recently checked the web pages of a small daily newspaper that I worked
for. They had to downsize and lay off about 12 people.

Under the list of editors and writers, my name was still listed along with
the type of coverage. However, it did not continue to appear on any news
articles. At least one of my photos was also re-printed, without credit.

Is there any important reason to complain about my name being listed on
their web page along with other staff members?