Terms question: capitalize or not?

Subject: Terms question: capitalize or not?
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:52:00 +600

Ok. We've jumped into an HTML project now....gulp.

The Microsoft Manual of Style does not have these terms and I would
like to see if there is a trend for capitalizing them:

the Web or the web
Browser or browser
WWW or www
Web site or web site

etc.

Thanks for any replies...either to me or to the list.

Jane Bergen

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-