Writer & Client Newsletter

Subject: Writer & Client Newsletter
From: Johnny One Note <essncom -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:36:07 -0700

I've been informed by Carl Gotlieb of the
Phoenix chapter of STC that I may have
posted my website URL incorrectly.

For those interested, here it is again:

The weekend before last I posted 12 back issues
of Writer & Client Newsletter on my writer's
web page at:

http://www.primenet.com/~essncom/writer.html

Writer & Client Newsletter is a free monthly
electronic publication by and for business &
technical writers and business professionals
interested in working one-on-one with the
writer of their choice anywhere on planet Earth.

Writers the world over have given this project
the green light. We hope eventually to persuade
the world's top corporations to participate in
this project in a big way.

You are all invited to take a look.

Regards,

John Patterson

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-