Re: listing "credits" in a manual for in-house use

Subject: Re: listing "credits" in a manual for in-house use
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 11:03:23 -0800

About credits and copyrights:

I simply put an Acknowledgements page after the cover. It consisted of a
paragraph identifying me as the author, the two women who edited the book,
and the reviewers who reviewed it for technical accuracy. My boss had me
put a header at the top of each page in the manual that read: "Copyright
IREF 1995." I set it in small, gray type so it wasn't too conspicuous. I
guess that isn't the usual way to do a copyright, but that's how my
boss wanted it. With internal documentation I think you have the freedom
to do things in unconventional ways.

- Tony

"I Miss Her Sometimes" by Somebody (Revised)

> Yesterday I ran into my old girlfriend
> Then I backed up and ran into her again
> I miss her sometimes.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-