CHAT: No respect

Subject: CHAT: No respect
From: Nancy McGuire <Nkmcguire -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 17:17:04 -0400

I've been following the thread about why tech writers are not properly
respected in certain organizations. The word-scramble puzzle in today's Bay
City (Michigan) Times gave a perfectly logical reason. It seems tech writers
are percieved as "manual" laborers. <g,d,r> No rotten tomatoes, please.
Nancy (do I dare sign my name to this?) McGuire
nkmcguire -at- aol -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-