future webhead

Subject: future webhead
From: Matthew Epstein <Matthew_Epstein -at- MAIL -dot- HQ -dot- FAA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:56:58 EST

My boss just gave me "an opportunity to excel" --

I was volunteered to join the team to develop the national web page
under the FAA Home Page for my division, Aircraft Certification
Service.

I know absolutely nothing about web page design. I don't believe I'll
be providing anything format-wise, just content.

Any suggested reading I can do to get prepared? The team starts
meeting in DC next month.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew

Matthew_Epstein -at- mail -dot- hq -dot- faa -dot- gov

Burlington, Mass.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-