I need a font.

Subject: I need a font.
From: Steve Shewchuk <sshewchu -at- IGOR -dot- UWI -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:20:59 -0700

Hello All,

In the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications (1995), on page
58, there is a particular font that I am in search of. Near the bottom of
the page, they have an example of a Monospace font for code samples. Can
anyone tell me what this font is? Or where I might get my hands on it?

Please reply to me directly, not to the list.

Steve Shewchuk
Technical Writer

UWI Unisoft Wares Incorporated
Tel: (604)479-8334
email: sshewchu -at- mailhost -dot- uwi -dot- bc -dot- ca

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-