music and TW

Subject: music and TW
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:06:49 -0400

Janet Renze wrote (Say that 10 times very fast---I dare you.):
>I wonder how many other tech writers were musicians at
>one time? (or are now?)

See LIFE2 \/

LIFE1: Technical writing, editing and document design
MasterWork Consulting Services katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Health info service mediref -at- mcls -dot- rochester -dot- lib -dot- ny -dot- us
LIFE2: Vocal chamber music PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-