Re: Respect and bitter beginnings...

Subject: Re: Respect and bitter beginnings...
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 06:46:00 -0400

At 05:11 PM 9/10/96 -0500, you wrote:

>>I wonder how many other tech writers were musicians at
>one time? (or are now?) <snip>

>>Janet Renze
>>jrenze -at- cgn -dot- org
>>

>Add me to the count of former musicians.

>Mike Wing

I haven't had a whole lot of formal music training since piano lessons as a
kid. But I'm still an avid amateur musician. In fact, the one continuing
ed course I'm taking this term is on fiddle playing!

Win
Win Day
Technical Writer/Editor
Email: winday -at- idirect -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-