Anonymous job advice

Subject: Anonymous job advice
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:28:28 -0500

On behalf of the anonyme (and me!), thanks to all who have
responded so far to the anonymous request for job advice.
I'll be gone for the next 5 days or thereabouts (business
trip!), so please make sure to send any additional comments
to the list, not to me. Any that you send to me won't get
forwarded until Monday at earliest.