Respect? Ha! -Reply

Subject: Respect? Ha! -Reply
From: Amy Brown <AMYB -at- IPRAX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:28:41 -0500

Patty wrote:

<About a year ago, my group's manager was attempting to explain the
<differences between our tech writing group and the developers. He
<stumbled through the entire attempt. At the end of this, he taps his head
<with his forefinger a few times and concludes, "You know, you weren't
<hired for what's up here."

<(He disappeared not long after that.)

Was the body ever recovered? <| ;-) (that's supposed to be a fedora)

Amy
amyb -at- iprax -dot- com