Netscape mail...

Subject: Netscape mail...
From: Gary Comins <gcomins -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 11:03:07 -0400

Hi,

I have a question about using netscape to send and read mail.

However, to keep the message brief, and because it is not a direct tech.
writing question, I will not outline it here.

Can anyone point me to a mail-list or other reference for basic netscape
e-mail and fax (if possible) usage advice?

I am currently using pine on a unix server in ascii mode for e-mail.

Thanks for your time and consideration.