Document Management

Subject: Document Management
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 14:49:20 -0400

Hey everyone,

I would like to generate a discussion on managining
many documents (about 60) with multiple versions of
each (about 8). Our company is trying to resuse text
(much like code reuse) and develop a system of
configuration management for our docs.

Can anyone recommend specific tools? We are a Mac-based
company so I would especially welcome recommendations
for that platform.

I apologize if this topic has been covered before. Some
weeks I get so busy I don't have time to read the TECHWR-L
digests. Consequently, I'm not aware of all the topics
that are discussed here.

Thank you.

Tammy Hale
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com