Re: "Manuals?" "Bulletins?" "Guides?" What?

Subject: Re: "Manuals?" "Bulletins?" "Guides?" What?
From: Suzanne Gerrior <Suzanne -dot- Gerrior -at- SOFTIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:29:27 -0400

We used to refer to our manual (our "manual" consisted of 5 volumes) as the
Reference Guide. Then we divided it into two sets of manuals and refer to one
set as the Reference Guide and the other set as the User's Guide. The Reference
Guide is basically what it sounds like, a dictionary of the various options
available with the software. We have turned our User's Guide into basically a
why you would use this option with tutorials. These terms work for me!

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Gerrior