Re: Excel-to-HTML?

Subject: Re: Excel-to-HTML?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 08:13:29 +0000

Joanne asked:
> Has anyone used a good Excel-to-HTML converter for Windows 95/NT that
> they'd be willing to recommend?

Joanne,
I currently use one from
http://www710.gsfc.nasa.gov/704/dgd/xl2html.html
that is very simple and works quite well.

I believe there are others, and I've heard that Microsoft offers
an Internet Assistant for Excel.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/