Job openings: TX & MD

Subject: Job openings: TX & MD
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:22:10 +0000

COREComm has job openings for the following locations:

Dallas, Texas: Full-time technical writers

Austin, Texas: Contract technical writers

Rockville, Maryland: Full-time technical writers

The contact information is available from the jobs page at
our web site:
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/

For best response, send your resume directly to the manager
at the location in which you are interested. For general
consideration, send your resume to our recruiter (also listed
on our web site).

Although we don't have it officially listed, I think we
are also interviewing for writers and editors for Houston,
Texas.

Regards,
LaVonna
(who works at none of the above listed locations, but
will answer general questions)

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/