erector

Subject: erector
From: Bill Jenkins <bjenkins -at- IADFW -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 09:11:18 -0500

Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM was recently heard to say:

> > Anyone seen the documentation for Meccano's Erector sets? Very
> > technical, very clear and concise, absolutely language-free.

> And filled with errors. It consistently gives plans for things to build with
> a particular set which you cannot, because the required parts are *not* in
> the set, and it's plain they are not *supposed* to be in the set, because
> the same instructions give an inventory for the set which doesn't include
> the parts.

That hasn't been our experience, but we're still working on the
simpler models.

--
Bill Jenkins bjenkins -at- iadfw -dot- net

"It is a civilization committed to the quest for continually
improved means to carelessly examined ends."