Calling New Zealand!

Subject: Calling New Zealand!
From: s_dale <s_dale -at- CBLTECH -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 10:05:12 GMT

I have just joined this list but I'm not sure I'll be able to cope with it - it
seems very active - it'll take me half the morning to go through the messages!
How does anyone else cope? (I suppose one could expect writers to write lots of
messages?)
I'd be interested to hear from any members in New Zealand as I am going to
Auckland on Friday 23rd to search for a job.
--
Regards
Sue Dale