ENRTY LEVEL SALARIES-HOUSTON AREA

Subject: ENRTY LEVEL SALARIES-HOUSTON AREA
From: Jennifer Hale <J1H767A -at- ACS -dot- TAMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 11:39:34 -0500

I am graduating at the end of this week and interviewing for a full-time
technical writing position in Houston. One prospective employer has already
requested that I come prepared with a desired salary to discuss. I'll admit I
haven't had much of a chance to research the market in Houston? Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer Hale
College Station, TX