Re: Naming conventions

Subject: Re: Naming conventions
From: Tony Rocco <tony_rocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 10:15:04 U

RE>Naming conventions 8/7/96

I think we need more information about what it is you are calling "screens."
I can't tell from here what you are referring to. Is this a GUI app you're
talking about? A text-based app? More details, please.

--------------------------------------
Date: 8/7/96 09:20
To: Tony Rocco
From: Meredith Townley
There has been a small debate in the office over how "screens" should be
referenced in the documentation. I'm curious as to what others call what I
refer to as screens. The debate includes calling them screens, dialogs, and
windows. What is the norm or proper term and are the three terms above the
same?

Meredith Townley, Technical Writer
Mtownley -at- Cgro -dot- com