OS/2 Screen Capture Tools

Subject: OS/2 Screen Capture Tools
From: John Hacunda <jhacunda -at- IDS -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 08:55:18 -0400

Hello,

I would appreciate any recommendations on screen
capture tools that can be used on a PC running OS/2.

I have be worked on UNIX and Windows systems in the
past, but have a new project coming up for OS/2.

Thanks for your assistance.

John

John Hacunda - Technical Publications Tel: (401) 683-6100 x474
Promptus Communications Fax: (401) 683-6105
207 High Point Ave. E-mail:
jhacunda -at- ids -dot- net
Portsmouth, RI 02871 USA URL:
www.promptus.com/promptus