Word question

Subject: Word question
From: Chris Silker <silke001 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 10:12:05 -0500

This is driving me crazy, and I can't find the information in my Word
manual or the online help files or any of the intuitive places in Word
Options...

When I select text in Word (6 or 7) and then press the delete key, the
message "Delete block? No (Yes)" appears at the bottom of the screen. How
can I turn off this annoying message?!

Please reply directly to me at silke001 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu -dot-

Thanks!

Chris