Re: Certification

Subject: Re: Certification
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 19:22:41 -0400

Cheverie, Paul [Cont] wrote:

> Kim,
> Obviously you are new to this list - this topic has been around at
> least twice since I joined the list. Sit back and enjoy the fire-works.

Well, I've been reading the mail on this list since early May, and don't recall seeing
anything about it yet. I have signed on somewhere in the middle of the "nine month"
cycle!

Maybe I should clarify my original inquiry. I'm not really looking for everyone else's
*opinions* on "to certify or not to certify." I am simply looking for any new tidbits
of information.

Thanks for the diplomacy in your response.

Kim