Re: What would you do?

Subject: Re: What would you do?
From: Susan Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 13:27:38 +0200

------------------------------
I've been watching this thread with interest since I was recently in this position, and chose to have an "off the record" chat with my contact at the contracting company.

I think the only answer here is, if the situation were (albeit most unlikely) reversed, how would you like to be treated by them? Would you prefer to be left in the dark, wondering why you seemed to be beating your head against a brick wall with regard to getting contracts, or would you respect a very diplomatic phone call (and its maker), giving you a helpful hint about something of which you may have been completely unaware? I know which I would prefer.

Regards,

__?__
/ ^ ^ \
( (o) (o) )
**oOOO***************OOOo**********************************************
Sue Jones
HP NSMD Boeblingen LP Lead

Phone: (+49)-7031-142426 Internet: suej -at- annamay -dot- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Fax: (+49)-7031-143263 or: susan_jones -at- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Telnet: 778-2426 Mailstop: EF30 G3
.oooO ( ) "Ye are all the drops from but one ocean, the
( ) ) / foliage of one tree, the pearls from a single
\ ( (_/ shell, the flowers and sweet herbs from the
\_) same one garden."