Re: My Own Notes on Note Taking

Subject: Re: My Own Notes on Note Taking
From: Denise Passmore <woodstuck -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:50:31 -0700

Hi

Couldn't resist jumping in. Note-taking for me is difficult because I don't
always understand some of the technology being discussed. A lot of times
these issues don't impact me as a writer so no one wants to spend time in a
meeting to explain concepts that everyone else understands.

When I first started on my present assignment I thought taking notes and
doing any other job that was menial would be the way to "worm" myself into
the developer's good graces. My thought was, I help them now, when they're
heavy in the development phase, then when I need technical reviewers, they'll
be willing to help me. And there really is a Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, etc.

Denise Passmore
Nielsen Media
(we're the folks who get your favorite TV shows cancelled)