Re: Opening .RTF files in FrontPage

Subject: Re: Opening .RTF files in FrontPage
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 00:17:36 -0500

Suzanne and others on FrontPage

I have been using FrontPage and I do have problems with the inability to
edit the HTML. Some things are very hard to do in FrontPage. For
example, if you create a table and then decide to add a row or
column--forget it! There are also some attributes, like vertical align,
that I want to use and are not part of FP's dialog.

This would be okay if I could just use my regular editor to modify the
files after FP creates them, but that doesn't work either if you want to
in subdirectories. I have found that if I open the composed file and
edit it, those edits don't seem to show up. And there is no
documentation to explain what is going on.

Any ideas on a FP newsgroup?

--
Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com