Doc-u-Tech

Subject: Doc-u-Tech
From: Denise Passmore <woodstuck -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 19:57:27 -0700

My company just installed a Doc-u-Tech system. We are trying to print from
FrameMaker 4 and are having problems because the system does not allow you to
send a book which is how our print documents are set up. Instead it arrives
at the doc-u-tech as a group of separate files and in alphabetical order. To
correct for this we have to rename all the documents (including the TOC and
index) so that they will print in order.

Does anyone else print to Doc-u-tech from Frame? I talked to the Xerox
people and apparently no on else in the state of Florida does this?

Thanks

Denise Passmore
(who does not take notes at meetings because she zones out and misses half of
what is said anyway so thank goodness somebody more coherent is taking them
so I can read them afterwards)