FW: Sydney HDK Users' Group meeting (5 Aug 96)

Subject: FW: Sydney HDK Users' Group meeting (5 Aug 96)
From: Bruce WHITE <WHITE -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:42:40 UT

----------
From: Skilled Solutions
Sent: Monday, 22 July 1996 4:09
To: HDK-L -at- hilink -dot- com -dot- au
Subject: Sydney HDK Users' Group meeting (5 Aug 96)

Dear HDK Users' Group member (NSW)

The first Sydney HDK Users' Group meeting will be held from 4 pm to 6 pm on
Monday 5 August 96 at the McMahon's Point Community Centre.

I'm organising one or two guest speakers for the meeting to present topics
of general interest. You'll also have an opportunity to share your
experiences with other HDK users. I'd also like to get some suggestions on
the format and frequency of future meetings.

Please reply to this e-mail with a note to let me know that you intend to
come, so that I have some idea of the numbers. If you can't attend this
meeting, but would be interested in attending future meetings, please let
me know as well.

Date: Monday, 5 August 96
Time: 4 pm to 6 pm
Place: McMahon's Point Community Centre, 165 Blues Point Rd, McMahon's Point
Cost: $5 to cover costs of venue and refreshments

If you're coming by public transport, get out from North Sydney railway
station at the Blue St exit. Turn left and walk to the first intersection
(where Miller St meets Blues Point Rd). Turn left and walk down Blues Point
Rd for one or two blocks. The centre is behind the Lavender Blue Cafe.

Many thanks to Bruce White for arranging the venue.

Please feel free to forward this information to anyone who might be
interested.

Stephen Wong