Re: LOCAL ON-LINE HTML DOC

Subject: Re: LOCAL ON-LINE HTML DOC
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 17:42:08 -0700

I think you did a nice job on the page, but I think I too would prefer to
see separate pages, not one long run-on one. It loaded up fine with
Netscape and my 14.4 modem. Only the graphics page was slow, but you had
told me it was graphics so I expected it to take a bit longer.

Marilynne
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com