Frame to HTML Conversion

Subject: Frame to HTML Conversion
From: David Wood <dave -dot- wood -at- MARRIOTT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 15:34:28 EST

I've seen an number of inquiries about utilities for converting
Frame documents to HTML. I don't know if this will help, but
I'll toss it in anyway.

The last several issues of STC's Intercom magazine have carried
advertisements for a product called WebWorks Publisher from
Quadralay Corporation in Austin, TX. I'm not personally familiar
with this product or Frame, but thought it might provide a
solution.

Quadralay has a web address at www.quadralay.com and an e-mail
address at info -at- quadralay -dot- com -dot-

I hope this helps.