Word Basic Sources

Subject: Word Basic Sources
From: David Wood <dave -dot- wood -at- MARRIOTT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:26:22 EST

I don't have any specific recommendations about Word Basic, but I
will recommend an excellent computer bookstore that should be
able to help find whatever you decide on:

Computer Literacy Bookstore
Vienna VA (outside Washington DC)
(703) 734-7771

They have proven very helpful and very well-stocked in the past.
They have several stores in Silicon Valley (their home base, I
think) and I believe there is one in the Boston area. The number
above should help you find the one closest to you.