Layout & Design Books (was Re: Spacing, Convention, and Layout in General)

Subject: Layout & Design Books (was Re: Spacing, Convention, and Layout in General)
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 08:59:11 HST

>To that end, does anybody care to suggest some basic books on layout and
design? For starters, I'd suggest "The Elements of Typographic Style," "The
Form of the Book," and "The Non-Designers' Design Book." Any others?<

_The PC is not a Typewriter_
_Editing by Design_ (very good, non-computer focussed book on how to use design
to support communicating the contents of the text)

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."