Re: ooops

Subject: Re: ooops
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:33:01 -0700

Dave L. Meek's User Account wrote:
> My question is: why would anyone want to convert from Frame to
> Word 666 (the tool of the devil)? :)

I'm not converting anything from Frame to Word (since I don't have Frame) but I can
answer your question as to why.

I work in a network environment. Though I have my freedom to choose what tool to use to
create user documentation, I am to write internal technical documentation MS Word, to
which all the programmers have access (I am the lone tech writer among a department of
programmers, analysts, network techs, etc.)