STC Conference Proceedings

Subject: STC Conference Proceedings
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:21:52 -0700

Hello colleagues,

Thanks to all of you who responded to my last two pleas for help regarding
conferences/seminars and FrameMaker vs. PageMaker. For those of you who asked me to
post results, I'm still working on them.

Today's question relates to my conferences/seminars dilemma. I am wondering if
purchasing a copy of the Proceedings from the 1996 STC Conference could help in
convincing the powers-that-be to allow (and maybe even pay for) me to attend next year's
conference in Toronto. In my opinion, if it works, it would be a great ROI!! With a
$60 price tag, I wish I could see a few sample pages before I commit to the purchase.
Can any kind-hearted soul please fax me some samples?

I am in Dayton, OH. The fax number is 513-438-2207. If you decide to fax me, please
post a message to the rest of the list so that EVERYONE doesn't end up sending a fax.
Hopefully this doesn't violate any copyright law!

Thanks in advance for your fax.

By the way, I use two spaces after a sentence and use contractions. :-)

I haven't, however, picked up the habit of using space-savers such as IMHO and BTW in my
mail messages. Maybe with practice...