Re: Trade Shows

Subject: Re: Trade Shows
From: Sharon Hewitt <sharonh -at- TALKPSI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 10:41:34 -0400

Thomas Johnson asked:
Do any of you send along samples of technical documents when your companies showcase their products in trade shows? I tried asking to see manuals at a couple of booths and all I got were blank looks.
---------
I, too, like to look over other technical documents to see what works. Sometimes it's difficult to be objective about your own documents, based on styles you helped develop. However, our customer documentation is proprietary....only customers get it. Therefore, it's not usually included in our trade show materials. This may be the case with others.
Sorry.

Sharon Hewitt
sharonh -at- talkpsi -dot- com
Precision Systems, Inc.