Screen Captures in HTML

Subject: Screen Captures in HTML
From: Shannon Kelly <shannonk -at- LEHMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 07:56:26 EDT

I am using Paint Shop Pro on a Windows PC to capture bit-mapped screen
images for use in HTML files. However, when I resize the images and save them
as GIF files, the quality deterioates, i.e., they becomes unreadable.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Shannon Kelly
shannonk -at- lehman -dot- com

P.S. Thanks again to all who responded to a previous question about converting
various types of WP and DTP programs to HTML. Almost everyone suggested
HTML Transit. I downloaded an evaluation copy and tried it. You were
right. It is excellent. Only one problem: what to do with those PageMaker
graphics?