serif vs san serif

Subject: serif vs san serif
From: Kip Dale <kipd -at- SOFTLAW -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 10:05:54 +1000

I tend to use the serif/sans serif model for any paper documentation.
However, I wouldn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming to
change to all serifs. For on-line doco, I *always* use sans serifs
(usually Arial).
And I would have to be dragged kicking and screaming to change to a
serif.

On another note, I got back from holiday and had a couple of personal
messages from people on the list.....before I could reply, my computer
died, gave up the ghost, bit the dust, etc, etc. If those who sent me
the
messages would resend, I'd be happy to reply.
Meanwhile, I'm rebuilding my life (and hard drive).

Kip Dale
Training Manager (and general all-purpose guy)
nanabelles
kipd -at- softlaw -dot- com -dot- au
http://www.softlaw.com.au/nanabelles