Re: Page numbering conundrum

Subject: Re: Page numbering conundrum
From: Alma Schipper <schippal -at- LIMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 12:54:07 -0500

At 09:37 AM 7/3/96 -0700, Rikki Nyman wrote:
>The question is then, if you have to incorporate **a lot** of outside
>documentation into new reports, how do you do it? Is there a solution?

I haven't used it, but a company here in upstate New York produces a
combination of hardware and software called DOCSTAR -- for DOCument STorage
And Retrieval. Basically, it's a pc with a scanner, printer, OCR, etc.,
with optical storage disks to hold a *lot* of documents. You can put it on
a network, I know. It might be a bit less expensive than many other systems.

The company is Bitwise, and their phone number is (518) 356-9740.

But in the short term, I like the idea of stamping page numbers to save time...

-- Alma T. Schipper :-)
COGITO EGGO SUM -- I think, therefore I am a waffle.
schippal -at- lims -dot- com (518) 274-1990, ext. 165
Laboratory MicroSystems, Inc., Troy, NY USA (but speaking on my own...)