Atlanta freelancing

Subject: Atlanta freelancing
From: Cynthia <cynthia -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 20:09:35 -0400

Forgive me if the subject is too limited. I need to know if anyone has an
idea of the "average" going rate for freelance tech writing in the Atlanta
area.

I'm talking specifically of projects related to PCs, Macs or the Internet
done as printed material, web pages, or WinHelp files.

If there's a source for the info online, please point me to it. Email

Thank you!
cynthia -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~cynthia
If you think you have all the answers,