Interview questions for editors

Subject: Interview questions for editors
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:07:19 CDT

Howdy gang! We are finally being allowed to hire an editor. Woohoo! So,
I was wondering if any of you out there have what you would consider good
interview questions for an editor. Please send them directly to me at
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com -dot- If there is enough interest, I'll post a summary later.

Thanks in advance!

Dan Martillotti ******************
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)436-8359 * * * ** ** "The more that you read, the more
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * * things you will know. The more that
* * * * * you learn, the more places you'll go."
Class of '90 * - Dr. Seuss
***