Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: Jim Morgan <jlmorgan -at- SENDERO -dot- FISERV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:40:30 -0700

At Sendero, we use Information Mapping as the standard format for our user
manuals and we're pretty happy with it.

In addition to having a very clean "look and feel" in hardcopy, IM's
"chunking" technique makes it well-suited for dividing information into
manageable blocks for on-line help.

We get favorable response from our customers and our new hires adapt to the
format fairly quickly.

(And, by the way, we've won a few awards for our user manuals.)

Ace Editer